I am trying to put a list together of what I want to do in my life and OMG there is so much!
My goal is to try and truly live my life, but be a wonderful mother, person and future partner...but I want this time to be about me now...This is my list...I will be adding to it and maybe taking things off of it but this is what I want now...there are simple things and not so simple things:
1. Take my son Disney World and/or Disney Land.
2. Take my son to the ocean.
3. Take a jewelry making class-metal and resin
4. Go to Napa and go wine tasting with friends or beau
5. Go Skydiving and/or bungee jumping
6. Run a half marathon
7. Go to Coachella
8. Go to a Rock Concert
9. Go to a Nascar event
10. Drive up the West Coast
11. Go to Australia...again and go to the Barrier Reef
12. Try skiing...again
13. Become good at Yoga!
14. Wild Las Vegas trip with GF's
15. Go through Pinterest and cooking websites and take a weekend and make and try everything...with my sister!
16. Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge
17. Drive down the most crooked street in the world
18. Get a puppy for Jahleel
19. Volunteer for a charity event
20. Spend the entire day at the Art Museum
21. Go to the MET in NYC
22. Go to the top of the Empire State Building
23. Go to Ground Zero in NYC
24. Buy a Chanel bag in NYC
25. Get a Hybrid car
26. Learn how to drive a stick shift
27. Drive in Australia or England
28. Go to London
29. Eat my way through San Francisco-HIGH...on a weekend
30. Smoke weed in Amsterdam
31. Spend sometime in the Carribbean
32. Watch all Glee Episodes
33. Take fun class (i.e. sewing, knitting, lol...)
34. Take a cooking class with friend or beau
35. Make $100,000 per year
36. Start my own side business (website, jewelry, home goods)
37. Go to a Yelp Event
38. Go to the Tempe Art Festival
39. Get an IPhone
40. Go to Fiji, Bali and Thailand
41. Make a quilt
42. Be a consistent size 6
43. Start a blog...lol and stick with it...keeping my fingers crossed
44. Get one more tattoo
45. Buy a $1500+ Louis Vuitton bag
46. Go New Orleans during Mardi Gra
47. Get a Black Diamond
48. Suscribe to WWD
49. Grow my hair to my butt
50. Go to the New York ballet
51. Go to a Jazz concert
52. Go to Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj concerts
53. Make a chocolate cake from scratch
54. Try all places in Yelp that I want to go...and review them
55. Wear red lipstick everyday for a month
56. Make a photo collage of my son
57. Take my son to the circus
58. Buy my own condo and/or house
59. Get my son in martial arts
60. Teach my son to read!!!
61. Go to an open mic poetry night
62. Put together a recipe book of all the most fabulous recipes
63. Learn about wine all kinds...
64. Volunteer at a homeless shelter 4 times a year (consistently)
65. Take my mom on a fabulous trip where ever she wants to go...my treat!!
66. Buy my son a car
67. Stay in bed all day watch romantic movies...eat chocolate ad drink wine...by myself
68. Go to Yellowstone with my son
69. Have a wonderful destination wedding (one day)
70. Kiss in the rain
71. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower with my beau
72. Learn Spanish
73. Bring my son to Sea World
74. Swim with the dolphins with my son
75. Learn to meditate...
76. Go to the Playboy mansion
77. Video record a week of my life...
78. Go to Brazil during Carnival...
79. Go to Ghana with Seiba
80. Go South Africa
81. Learn how to cook Indian, Thai, and Moroccan food
82. Go on a shopping spree and spend $10,000 at a time...
83. Pay it forward...dedicate an entire day to someone...
84. Make lip glosses...
85. Make candles...
86. Go to Seychelles
87. Buy a pair of Louboutins and Giuseppe Zanotti's
88. Milk a cow
89. Ride an ATV
90. Have an 80's party
91. Have a Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn movie weekend...with wine
92. Paint my own pottery with my son
93. Go to Alaska...
95. Go camping for a whole weekend
96. Bourdouir photo shoot
97. Art classes for my son
98. Put my son in track
Here is my list for now...more to come...I hope I can do it!!!